무료음악 / Music

The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreamin'

이야기꾼 0 1131 0

California Dreaming performed by the Mamas and the Papas ???? More great classic music: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk... Lyrics: All the leaves are brown (all the leaves are brown) And the sky is grey (and the sky is grey) I've been for a walk (I've been for a walk) On a winter's day (on a winter's day) I'd be safe and warm (I'd be safe and warm) If I was in L.A. (if I was in L.A.) California dreamin' (California dreamin') On such a winter's day Stopped into a church I passed along the way Well, I got down on my knees (got down on my knees) And I pretend to pray (I pretend to pray) You know the preacher like the cold (preacher like the cold) He knows I'm gonna stay (knows I'm gonna stay) California dreamin' (California dreamin') On such a winter's day All the leaves are brown (all the leaves are brown) And the sky is grey (and the sky is grey) I've been for a walk (I've been for a walk) On a winter's day (on a winter's day) If I didn't tell her (if I didn't tell her) I could leave today (I could leave today) California dreamin' (California dreamin') On such a winter's day (California dreamin') On such a winter's day (California dreamin') On such a winter's day -- (C) 1965 Dunhill Records #CaliforniaDreamin #CaliforniaDreaming 

0 Comments

프로비즈 고주파 클립보드 A5
칠성상회
차량용 정보보호 시크릿 야광 주차 번호판 DD-10700
칠성상회
오피스존 이중 창봉투 100매입 대량 우편 무지 봉투 O
칠성상회
NF쏘나타 페인트 Y5 스티커 슬릭실버
칠성상회