세계 / Global

Ukrainian Forces Hit Mine In Rare Attack On Luhansk

Click to see full-size image

On the morning of July 16, Ukrainian forces launched a major strike on the city of Luhansk in the Luhansk People’s Republic. According to the locals, several explosions thundered in the area.

At about 10 am Moscow time, Russian air defence systems were heard working on the south-western outskirts of the city of Lugansk. Then several explosions thundered in the area.

The target was reportedly a mine warehouse with ammonium and TNT which was not used by the Russian military but is necessary in the coal mining industry.

“The strike hit the so-called dynamite warehouse, which is located behind the village of Yubileyny in the city of Lugansk. There is a Mashinskaya mine there, not far from it there is a warehouse with ammonium and TNT,” former DPR officer reported.

There is no information about the injured and dead among the residents of Lugansk as a result of the strike.

Click to see full-size image

Local sources supposed that the Ukrainian military struck the facility with some long-range cluster munitions, claiming that sound of explosions was similiar to those of the cluster munition. At the same time, some other Russian sources reported that the Ukrainian military likely struck the mine with Storm Shadow missile.

The local military officials are yet to comment on the attack.

MORE ON THE TOPIC:

The post Ukrainian Forces Hit Mine In Rare Attack On Luhansk appeared first on South Front.

0 Comments

차량용 햇빛 창문 아기 블라인드 가리개 가림막 차
칠성상회
시스맥스 모도 스토리지 박스 다용도 정리함 보관함
칠성상회
[모리스] 노크식네임펜S(흑색 1자루 0.7mm)
칠성상회
수기장부 200P 보조부 보조장부
바이플러스